Monday, June 6, 2011

In This Instance.

It is overwhelming how exciting this project seems.  I almost don't want to see this through out of fear that I may screw it up.  However, the amount of times this project has made me laugh, cry, and throw things in frustration over the past week is nothing short of flabbergasting.  I hope people see this project.  I hope that people like this project.  I hope this project will grow in ways that I have and have not imagined.  I like how organic the process is.  In the end, this project is helping me and if I can simply help one person while helping myself I can say it was a success.  For now, I know in this world of ours that I am in over my head, but I'm going to keep swimming for deeper waters because that's just fine by me.

I hope everyone who reads this has a great week.

Until Next Time,

Letters.

No comments:

Post a Comment